• Realistic 3D Page-Flipping gives you a natural and intuitive
• Multi-page rapid flipping for album browsing.
• Hold album pages. You can hold and compare contents of different
• Autoflip function allows you to view or show your pictures as an
• Album thickness allows you to quickly access specific pages.
• You can preview individual image in full screen mode.
• You can rename, copy, move and delete your folders easily with the
Folder Management feature.
• Pages can be easily inserted or deleted direct from the album.
• You can save the entire album for archive or future reference.
• Choose to display filename of images on album page header for easy
• Auto creation of a page-flipping album with your folder images.
• Create your own themes for any occasion with your favorite front
and back cover, book and page background.
• Translucent annotation. Insert translucent text annotation for
that classy look.
• Supports centerfold page layout in landscape format.
Overview, TOC and Index Auto-creation
• Thumbnail overview, table of contents and index are all created
automatically and hyperlinked to the actual pages. You can cut and
paste them to any page within the album
• Support batch function for "rotate", "change size", "copy to",
"move to" and "delete"
• Drag-and-drop thumbnails and contents to rearrange pages quickly
• Supports MP3 playlist. Add your favorite list of MP3 musical
tracks as background music
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7
• IBM® PC compatible, Pentium® III
• 256 MB RAM
• 100 MB free hard disk space
• 16-bit color display adaptor
• 800x600 pixels screen area
Recommended System Requirements:
• Windows® XP/Vista/7
• IBM® PC compatible, Pentium® 4 processor, or equivalent
• 512 MB RAM
Supported Multimedia Formats
• Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, WMF, ICO, PNG, PCD, PSD and TIF
• Video: AVI, MPEG1, WMV
• Audio: MIDI, WAV, MP3 and WMA